Mother Periodic Table of Elements Coffee or Tea Mug, Latte Size
Got a Mom, Mum, Ma, Mudder, Old Lady, 'Rent, or other colloquialism? Of course you do. If not, please call SETI and report yourself as a space alien - I'm sure they have lots to discuss with you.
If your mother spends any time around engineering or lab equipment, she would no doubt appreciate this coffee or tea mug. She'd also appreciate it if you called her every once in a while, too. And washed your hands. And sat up straight. And for Heaven's sake put your dirty clothes in the hamper! How hard is that to do? This place looks like a pig sty! And you are NOT going out looking like that! Go upstairs and change into something decent right now! And don't you talk back to -
Ahem. Sorry, we got a teensy bit carried away there.
Anyway, we think this would be a pretty cool thing to give to your technically with-it female parental unit. She'll be able to show it off to all her friends. "Look," she'll say, "my little <insert your name here> must have actually been paying attention in Chemistry class!"
Technicam notitia (the technical bits)
- Mug holds 17oz / 500ml of your favorite hot or cold beverage.
- White exterior and interior.
- Lead free.
- Dishwasher and microwave safe.
- Does an outstanding job of holding coffee, as well as pretty much any other liquid, as long as said liquid is not molten, supercooled or wicked corrosive.
- As an added, exclusive feature, we have carefully engineered this mug to hold pencils, paper clips, highlighters, rulers, TPS reports and other paraphernalia that tends to accumulate around your desk.