Who Are These Children, and Why Are They Calling Me Mom? Coffee or Tea Mug, Latte Size
Here's a nice little coffee or tea mug that perfectly conveys the feeling you get when your little bundles of joy have decided that the best method to get the candy they want is to scream their head off in the market aisle. This usually happens when another of said bundles suddenly has an urgent need for an accompanied trip to the restroom, and begins the undressing process just a little too soon.
We moms have all had those moments. We find that looking at the screaming and/or semi-naked child like you've never seen them before, then acting the part of the Good Samaritan can deflect some of the embarrassment.
And if that doesn't work, there's always wine...
Technicam notitia (the technical bits)
- Mug holds 17oz / 500ml of your favorite hot or cold beverage.
- White exterior and interior.
- Lead free.
- Dishwasher and microwave safe.
- Does an outstanding job of holding coffee, as well as pretty much any other liquid, as long as said liquid is not molten, supercooled or wicked corrosive.
- As an added, exclusive feature, we have carefully engineered this mug to hold pencils, paper clips, highlighters, rulers, TPS reports and other paraphernalia that tends to accumulate around your desk.