Father Periodic Table of Elements Coffee or Tea Mug
Good old Dad. He taught you how to fly a kite, tie your shoes, throw a ball, and maybe even how to rob a convenience store without getting nailed by the cops.
Well, maybe not that last part.
If Good Old Dad has a scientific streak, he'll appreciate this mug. Combining the chemical symbols for Iron, Astatine, Hydrogen and Erbium, you get F AT H ER. You also get a real mess if you actually combine these elements in a mixing bowl. Trust us on this one.
So score one of these for The Old Man and make him proud that you were actually paying attention in science class. It beats the hell out of a cheesy necktie, and it's way more comfortable.
Technicam notitia (the technical bits)
- Mug holds 11oz / 325ml of your favorite hot or cold beverage.
- White exterior and interior.
- Lead free.
- Dishwasher and microwave safe.
- Our lawyer requires us to notify you that if you fill this mug with a hot beverage, the contents may be hot.
- We really need to get a better lawyer.