Nobody Expects the Spanish Inquistion Coffee or Tea Mug, Latte Size
Perhaps you are a member of the Cult of Monty Python Or perhaps there's been trouble at your mill, and one of the flay-rods has gone out of skew on the treadle. Perhaps you've been having difficulty determining just how many last chances you have. Or maybe you've recently committed the heinous sin of heresy (or at least feel the need to confess it), or have a strong desire to be poked with a soft cushion.
If any of these sound like you, it's possible you may not know what to expect next. You might be expecting:
- a penguin on the telly,
- a man who was turned into a newt (but got better),
- that most dangerous of creatures, a clever sheep,
- 33 days in a lifeboat,
- a pet bee named Eric,
- a dead parrot nailed to a perch, or
- Socrates himself (who was permanently pissed).
If you were expecting any of these things, however, you would be oh so wrong. Because...
Well, do we have to say it?
Technicam notitia (the technical bits)
- Mug holds 17oz / 500ml of your favorite hot or cold beverage.
- White exterior and interior.
- Lead free.
- Dishwasher and microwave safe.
- Does an outstanding job of holding coffee, as well as pretty much any other liquid, as long as said liquid is not molten, supercooled or ridiculously corrosive.
- As an added, exclusive feature, we have carefully engineered this mug to hold pencils, paper clips, highlighters, rulers, TPS reports and other paraphernalia that tends to accumulate around your desk.