Project Manager Definition Funny Glass Christmas Ornament
Project managers spend their days defying the laws of physics, specifically, the one that states that an object at rest tends to stay at rest. They overcome friction when things start to bog down, and they do battle with laws of quantum physics, especially Chaos theory. They dabble in psychology when it comes to motivating people to do things they simply don't want to do, and chemistry when it comes to putting the right team together.
In short, project managers may be the best practitioners of practical science in the known universe!
Technicam notitia (the technical bits)
- Ornament measures 3.5 wide x 4 inches high
- 1/8 inch thick glass material
- Black velvet gift bag included
- Semi-translucent image
- Image printed with permanent, non-toxic inks - will not run or fade
- Red ribbon included. Tree limb, pine cone, beads, gingerbread man, star cookies and table not included. We have to say this because some rocket surgeon actually complained that the ornament they received did not include all of this. Disturbingly, we believe this person may be able to vote.