Programmer Definition Coffee or Tea Mug
Programmers are a strange breed of biological organism. They can make electrons do their bidding, retrieve vital information from spinning metal disks, and create pictures on thin plastic sheets. Oh, and they can also get the accounts payable system to work right. Occasionally.
Feed a programmer sufficient caffeine and calories, and you'll eventually get computer code. Experiments have shown that pizza is the ideal food for programmers, because when you lock them in a room and tell them they can't come out until the system is finished, pizza can be easily slid under the door.
Another unusual feature of the programmer is that they tend to develop deep attractions to their chosen computing platform. Try telling a Linux guy that he's moving to the Windows programming department, and be prepared to duck the brick that follows.
This mug celebrates the programmer, and let's them know that even though we know they're strange, we still love them. As long as the accounts payable system is working.
Technicam notitia (the technical bits)
- Mug holds 11oz / 325ml of your favorite hot or cold beverage.
- White exterior and interior.
- Lead free.
- Dishwasher and microwave safe.
- Our lawyer requires us to notify you that if you fill this mug with a hot beverage, the contents may be hot.
- We really need to get a better lawyer.