Teacher Definition Glass Christmas Ornament
Those brave souls that take charge of our Little Darlings certainly deserve our respect, even if their career choice may be a little suspect.
Most other careers (excepting that of Forest Ranger) allow the participant to see the results of their efforts, at least within their lifetime. The teacher, however, rarely gets to see the fruits of their labors. The little ankle-biter that sent you screaming into the street may, decades from now, end up discovering a cure for cancer, or win a Nobel Peace Price, or invent the transmogrifier ... but probably not. That particular ankle-biter is a mean one!
Technicam notitia (the technical bits)
- Ornament measures 3.5 wide x 3.5 inches high
- 1/8 inch thick glass material
- Black velvet gift bag included
- Semi-translucent image
- Image printed with permanent, non-toxic inks - will not run or fade
- Red ribbon included. Tree limb, pine cone, beads, gingerbread man, star cookies and table not included. We have to say this because some rocket surgeon actually complained that the ornament they received did not include all of this. Disturbingly, we believe this person may be able to vote.