Federal Bureau of Grammar Police Official Seal - Coffee or Tea Mug, Latte Size
If you're one of those who gets offended by the incorrect usage of 'affect' and 'effect', there is an organization just for you - the Federal Bureau of Grammar Police (motto: To Serve and To Correct). This is the official mug thereof.
We find this is significantly less offensive than the 'Grammar Nazi' mug, which comes bundled with a plethora of side issues we'd rather not deal with (or, borrowing from Churchill, "ones with which we had rather not deal.")
Technicam notitia (the technical bits)
- Mug holds 17oz / 500ml of your favorite hot or cold beverage.
- White exterior and interior.
- Lead free.
- Dishwasher and microwave safe.
- Does an outstanding job of holding coffee, as well as pretty much any other liquid, as long as said liquid is not molten, supercooled or ridiculously corrosive.
- As an added, exclusive feature, we have carefully engineered this mug to hold pencils, paper clips, highlighters, rulers, TPS reports and other paraphernalia that tends to accumulate around your desk.