Grace Hopper Famous Women Scientist Pendant Necklace
Radm Grace Hopper was a true pioneer in the field of computing. Aside from inventing useful things like the compiler, she is also widely credited with inventing the term 'bug,' which occurred when she located an actual bug in an electro-mechanical relay that caused a program to crash (legend has it that she taped the actual critter into the logbook).
Anyway, Radm Hopper was told early on in her career that computers could only do arithmetic. And while that's technically true, it turns out you (and she) can do a lot with arithmetic.
Technicam notitia (the technical bits)
- Pendant 1 inch wide by 2 inches long
- Permanently imprinted with non toxic ink - waterproof image will not rub or wear off
- Silver plated, nickel-free bezel pendant frame
- Silver Plated Chain - 18 inches long
- Necklace arrives packaged in a white gift box.
If you would like to send a necklace directly to the recipient as a gift, we are happy to include a note free of charge. Just include what you would like the note to say when you order.
© 2016 Original design by Randy Green which is exclusive to Neurons Not Included. All rights reserved. Unauthorized reproductions prohibited.