It is a bad as you think and they are out to get you Paranoid Mouse Pad
We believe people fall into one of the four following categories:
- Optimist: a person who doesn't have all the facts.
- Pessimist: an optimist who does have all the facts.
- Cynic: a pessimist who has seen the facts in action.
- Paranoid: a cynic who has concluded that the facts are conspiring against them.
When evaluated on this scale, true paranoids are simply the best informed and most observant among us. Frankly, we're afraid of them.
Technicam notitia (the technical bits)
- Size: 7.75" x 9.25"
- Fabric top for easy mousing
- Rubber bottom to prevent slipping