This Might Be Oxytocin Tall Coffee or Tea Mug, Latte Size
You could be forgiven if you think love is some sort of magical connection between two kindred souls, flowing with spontaneous happiness and joy, inspired by a poet's muse and soft violin music. That's what Hollywood wants you to think, because it helps sell chick flick tickets.
The real story is that love comes from a very specific hormone that floats around in your brain - Oxytocin. Widely referred to as the love hormone, oxytocin has also been called the hug hormone, cuddle chemical, moral molecule, and the bliss hormone due to its effects on behavior, including its role in love and in female reproductive biological functions. Which is to say it's critical to the performance of the horizontal mambo, if you know what we mean and we think you do.
So if you're unattached and would like to stay that way, a big ol' steaming mug of Oxytocin should probably not be in your diet plan. On the other hand, if you're ready to take the leap into Love and Bliss, drink up!
Technicam notitia (the technical bits)
- Mug holds 17oz / 500ml of your favorite hot or cold beverage.
- White exterior and interior.
- Lead free.
- Dishwasher and microwave safe.
- Does an outstanding job of holding coffee, as well as pretty much any other liquid, as long as said liquid is not molten, supercooled or wicked corrosive.
- As an added, exclusive feature, we have carefully engineered this mug to hold pencils, paper clips, highlighters, rulers, TPS reports and other paraphernalia that tends to accumulate around your desk.