Think Periodic Table of Elements Coffee or Tea Mug, Latte Size
Here's a coffee or tea mug bearing the Periodic Table of Elements symbols for thorium, indium and potassium. It has some extraordinary qualities:
- It can help you while away the hours, consulting with the flowers.
- If you ain't no psychiatrist, or ain't no doctor with a degree, you can still enjoy it.
- When your options seem to dissipate, turn to your heart and use this mug.
- If you have this mug, therefore, you are.
- A particular little engine had three of these, and made it to the top of the hill.
- Thomas J. Watson, Sr. had a darn good run with this mug.
Ah, if only there were more people in the world who took this idea to heart...
Technicam notitia (the technical bits)
- Mug holds 17oz / 500ml of your favorite hot or cold beverage.
- White exterior and interior.
- Lead free.
- Dishwasher and microwave safe.
- Does an outstanding job of holding coffee, as well as pretty much any other liquid, as long as said liquid is not molten, supercooled or wicked corrosive.
- As an added, exclusive feature, we have carefully engineered this mug to hold pencils, paper clips, highlighters, rulers, TPS reports and other paraphernalia that tends to accumulate around your desk.