Sir Launcelot - Monty Python and the Holy Grail Coffee or Tea Mug, Latte Size
Shortly after slaughtering most of the wedding guests in a failed attempt to rescue a fair maiden (who turned out to be Herbert), the brave Sir Launcelot found himself parched. Oh, if only is loyal horse Concorde had been able to bring him a lovely cup of tea in this mug!
And should you happen to be a fan of all things Monty Python, please clicketh below:
Technicam notitia (the technical bits)
- Mug holds 17oz / 500ml of your favorite hot or cold beverage.
- White exterior and interior.
- Lead free.
- Dishwasher and microwave safe.
- Does an outstanding job of holding coffee, as well as pretty much any other liquid, as long as said liquid is not molten, supercooled or wicked corrosive.
- As an added, exclusive feature, we have carefully engineered this mug to hold pencils, paper clips, highlighters, rulers, TPS reports and other paraphernalia that tends to accumulate around your desk.