Physics Definition Tall Coffee or Tea Mug, Latte Size
Physicists are one of the more interesting breeds of scientific creature. It seems that a good physicist just can't leave well enough alone - it's not enough that a ball rolls, they need to understand WHY the ball rolls. And what force caused it to roll. And why it rolled as far as it did. And what would happen if it had been a bigger ball. And what if it was in a vacuum. And what if was rolling on the Sun. And...
Look, it's a damn ball, OK? It rolls. Move on already!
Technicam notitia (the technical bits)
- Mug holds 17oz / 500ml of your favorite hot or cold beverage.
- White exterior and interior.
- Lead free.
- Dishwasher and microwave safe.
- Does an outstanding job of holding coffee, as well as pretty much any other liquid, as long as said liquid is not molten, supercooled or wicked corrosive.
- As an added, exclusive feature, we have carefully engineered this mug to hold pencils, paper clips, highlighters, rulers, TPS reports and other paraphernalia that tends to accumulate around your desk.