Engineer Glass of Water Coffee or Tea Mug, Latte Size
One of the great things about engineers (besides their ability to create really cool stuff) is that they are trained to have a cool, rational, no-emotional-BS view of the world. Optimism, pessimism, or any other -isms have no place in load-bearing calculations, advanced circuitry design or chemistry experiments. So if you ask an engineer whether the glass is half full or half empty, expect the correct answer.
Technicam notitia (the technical bits)
- Mug holds 17oz / 500ml of your favorite hot or cold beverage.
- White exterior and interior.
- Lead free.
- Dishwasher and microwave safe.
- Does an outstanding job of holding coffee, as well as pretty much any other liquid, as long as said liquid is not molten, supercooled or ridiculously corrosive.
- As an added, exclusive feature, we have carefully engineered this mug to hold pencils, paper clips, highlighters, rulers, TPS reports and other paraphernalia that tends to accumulate around your desk.