Bad Grammar Makes Me Sic Coffee or Tea Mug
This is, admittedly, a pretty bad pun. Samuel Johnson (18 September 1709 – 13 December 1784), noted poet, essayist, moralist, literary critic, biographer, editor and lexicographer disparagingly referred to punning as "the lowest form of humour".
Of course, his rather buxom wife was popularly known as "Tetty." Really.
Technicam notitia (the technical bits)
- Mug holds 11oz / 325ml of your favorite hot or cold beverage.
- White exterior and interior.
- Lead free.
- Dishwasher and microwave safe.
- Our lawyer requires us to notify you that if you fill this mug with a hot beverage, the contents may be hot.
- We really need to get a better lawyer.