Human Resources Definition Funny Glass Christmas Ornament
Human resources definition;
1. the department in a corporation charged with cleaning up other departments messes using psychiatry and persuasion instead of mops and brooms.
Technicam notitia (the technical bits)
- Ornament measures 3.5 wide x 4 inches high
- 1/8 inch thick glass material
- Black velvet gift bag included
- Semi-translucent image
- Image printed with permanent, non-toxic inks - will not run or fade
- Red ribbon included. Tree limb, pine cone, beads, gingerbread man, star cookies and table not included. We have to say this because some rocket surgeon actually complained that the ornament they received did not include all of this. Disturbingly, we believe this person may be able to vote.